Patwell Consulting founder and president, Beverley Patwell, designs, leads and participates in many development programs in the areas of coaching and leading change.
Led by Beverley Patwell and Edith Whitfield Seashore, this three-day seminar focuses on understanding and using Triple Impact Coaching and the Use-of-Self in the coaching process. This model is a layered approach to coaching, cascading from the leader, coach or change agent to the clients, and from the clients to the people they work with. The results benefit the individual, team and organization. Many companies are using the Triple Impact Coaching model to develop coaching as a leadership competency within their organizations. For further details, see Development & Resources/ Seminars.
In this seminar, HR professionals develop a deeper understanding of their Use-of-Self and how it influences their effectiveness as a HR Professional. They develop their technical and leadership competencies and strengthen their consultation skills and ability to work with diversity. They also learn how to work more effectively with peers and others to serve the client. For further details, see Development & Resources/ Seminars.
Beverley Patwell is an executive coach with the Niagara Institute.
AU/NTL trains graduates to serve as internal and external organization development and change practitioners and OD-capable managers. Beverley is a fellow member of AU/NTL and the host country faculty coordinator of a 10-day module held in Montréal, Québec and Ottawa, Ontario. Students work in teams to deliver a compressed OD consulting sequence to a client system, under supervision and coaching of senior faculty from AU/NTL and the host country.
Beverley is the head coach in Henry Mintzberg’s Advanced Leadership Programs.
Beverley mentors students in this program.
Beverley has designed and led numerous custom programs for organizations. Recent seminars and presentations include:
- “Use-of-Self” in Providing Service Excellence in the Practice of OD - Ottawa Outaouais- Organizational Development Network
- Leading Sustainable Change: Your “Use-of-Self” and Your Impact on the World Around You - Conference Board of Canada, Joint Meeting of the Council of HR Executives
- Triple Impact Coaching: HR Advisors Development - Canadian Association of University Business Officers (CAUBO)
- Triple Impact Mentoring: Journeys Mentoring Program - Costco
- Vision Possible: Leading Change in Service Excellence - City of Ottawa