Throughout my career, I have had the great opportunity to work with leaders, managers and professionals from all over the world who have inspired and influenced my approach to organizational development.
These publications and resources reflect the real work experiences, wise practices and lessons learned from my partners, collaborators, clients and colleagues who have been so generous in sharing their stories of leading managing meaningful change in their work and organizations.
Upcoming Open Enrollment Courses:
- Coming Spring of 2018: University of Notre Dame Online Certificate In Change
- Designing Change April 17-19, 2018. Queen’s University (Toronto)
- Certificate In Executive Management: Leading Change Workshop March 20-21, 2018 University of Notre Dame (South Bend Indiana)
Triple Impact Coaching: Use of Self in the Coaching Process by Beverley Patwell and Edith Whitfield Seashore Patwell Consulting (2006)
- The Stewardship of Service Excellence at the City of Vaughan.
Reflections on Sustaining Momentum, Building Capacity and Focus During Transformational Change by Beverley Patwell, Christina Bruce, Leah Zlnik, Laura Mirabella-SIddall. Queen’s University IRC (2016)
- Leadership Sustainability: A Framework to Sustain Culture Shifts by Beverley Patwell: Queen’s University IRC (2014)
- Why Coaching and Mentoring Must Play An Integral Role In Leading and Managing in Today’s Workplaces by Beverley Patwell. Queen’s University IRC (2013)
- An Innovative Approach to Fostering A Culture of Service Excellence in the City of Ottawa by Beverley Patwell: Queen’s University IRC (2012).
- Discovering the Magic of Culture Shifts, A Case Study in Large Scale Culture Transformation by Beverley Patwell, Donna Gray and Steve Kanellakos OD Practitioner Vol. 44 No. 1 (2012)
- Transcontinental Media: Evolving Towards A HR Business Partner by Beverley Patwell and Katya Laviolette. Queen’s University IRC (2004)
Tools and Resources:
- The Art-Craft-Science Assessment with Henry Mintzberg. This assessment can be found in his books, Managing by Henry Mintzberg and Simply Managing by Henry Mintzberg. You can also contact CoachingOurselves at www.coachingourselves.com to purchase the assessment tool.
- Coaching Others by Beverley Patwell CoachingOurselves Topic
- Evaluating Culture Shifts by Beverley Patwell (Patwell Consulting)
- Leading Transitions Toolkit by Beverley Patwell (Patwell Consulting)
- Working Together to Lead, Manage and Inspire Healthy Community At Camosun College by Beverley Patwell and Cynthia Smith International CoachingOurselves Conference (Sept 2017)
- Defining OD ODNetwork Chair Chat Webinar Series (2017)
- CoachingOurselves Creating Meaningful Reflection, Dialogue and Action to Sustain Large Scale Cange: Reflections Round Table World Conference Japan (2016)
- The Stewardship of Public Sector Service Excellence Niagara Institute Speakers Webinar Series (2016)
- The Stewardship of Service Excellence at the City of Vaughan. Reflections on Sustaining Momentum, Building Capacity and Focus During Transformational Change. IPAC Conference Toronto (2016)
- CoachingOurselves, A Key Element in Sustaining Large Scale Change and Culture Shifts CoachingOurselves Conference Montreal Quebec (September 2015)
- The Art of Mentorship: Conference Board Webinar (2014).
- Wise Strategies for Leadership Development: Creating and Sustaining Resiliency and Agility During Change: The Better Workplace Conference, Conference-Board of Canada (2014).
- Wise Strategies for Creating and Sustaining Culture Shifts in Today’s Workplaces: CSTD Conference (2014).
- Fostering A Culture of Service Excellence at the City of Ottawa: Presentation and article presented at ODNET Conference (October 2011).
- Developing HR Professionals by Coaching Ourselves, A Unique Approach to Management Development and Creating Organizations as Communities: BCHRMA VI Round Table (2010).
- Coaching Ourselves: A Unique Approach to Leading Change in Uncertain Times: Canadian Society for Training and Development (CSTD) and International Federation of Training and Development Organizations (IFTDO), World Conference (October 2009).
- Triple Impact Coaching: Use of Self in the Coaching Process: Rock City Elementary School, Nanaimo BC (September 2009).
- Triple Impact Coaching: Ottawa OD Network (June 2009).
- Triple Impact Coaching: HR Advisor Development: Canadian Association of University Business Officers CAUBO (June 2009).
- Leading Sustainable Change: Understanding Your Use of Self and Your Impact on the World Around You: Conference Board of Canada, Council of HR Executives, Winnipeg (June 2009).
- Capacity Management: Process and Workload Analysis EFA: A Case Study, Ontario Municipal Social Services Agencies Learning Symposium (2004).
- Learning Community: Connecting in the Workplace, John Abbott College (2004).
- The Essentials of Change Leadership, American Quality Association (2004).
- Creating Your Future: DARE To Live Your Dreams, Western Laval High School Career Night Key Note Speech (2002).
- Coaching and Mentoring, The Training Report (1999).
- Winning Strategies for Coaching and Developing High Performance Teams, National Forum on Coaching and Mentoring (1999).
- Strategic Decision-Making for Strategic Alignment, Federated Press (1999).