Developing The Pathway For Recovery to Renewal
This program is ideal for:
- Senior-level professionals
- Change champions, catalysts, leaders and managers looking to capture the hearts, minds, and souls of the people they lead, work with, and serve; and
- Anyone interested in leading meaningful change.
- Introduce the LMC Framework, principles and key concepts to help you plan for recovery and renewal;
- Reflect on your approach to leading meaningful change;
- Learn research, case studies and wise practices for leading meaningful change;
- Obtain tools and techniques to help you develop your pathway to recovery and renewal;
- Reflect on what you are learning as you live, lead and manage yourself and others;
- Learn with and from other people and explore how you can bring to life these concepts in your life, work, and community.
LMC Developing The Pathway For Recovery to Renewal program
Expert and practical experience applying research, theory and practice for leading meaningful change.
Strong, safe, egalitarian learning culture that helps the breakouts to be powerful, meaningful, and yes, even transformational.
Interesting topics that progressively builds towards & supports us as leaders and our change leadership challenges.
Well designed and orchestrated program.
Masterful engagement of the instructors and participants. Grateful for many opportunities to learn with from each other’s experiences.