Becoming a master at Leading Meaningful Change involves applying learnings to real-life, organizational settings.
Design and implement an LMC project in a live case study. Learn with and from other participants through team projects and 360-degree assessments. Access coaching and mentoring to take your professional development to the next level.
Mastering LMC is perfect for:
- C-suite executives and leading decision-makers
- People with a passion for strategy and organizational development
- People seeking to align individuals and teams to a higher purpose
- People seeking to become an LMC catalyst or certified LMC practitioner
What you will learn:
- Everything that is reviewed in LMC Essentials and LMC Foundations
- Wise and current LMC practices and how to apply these in teams and complex organizations
- How to create alignment and deliver LMC projects that are bigger than any one individual
- Leadership assessment, coaching and mentoring
- Deep dives into specific change topics like design thinking, agile, and more
The next Mastering LMC cohort is coming up:
Information coming soon!
In an age where agility is paramount, it’s the people that are at the centre. Change leadership becomes more about capturing the hearts, minds, and souls of those people. This program provides the tools that help you do just that.
Beverley is a great facilitator and speaker. She made us feel very comfortable and able to interact easily. I loved the topic and found myself captured in reflecting on leading meaningful change.
Bev has the unique ability to assess the gaps which leaders need to focus on to be able to move people forward toward a common vision.