LMC Foundations Program
Take your second step on the path to mastering Leading Meaningful Change–online or face-to-face
Over five, 2-hour sessions you will learn through group discussions and interactive exercises. Take the Individual Change Leadership Challenge. Put your LMC Toolkit to work with real-time, real-life applicability.
LMC Foundations is perfect for:
- Senior leaders and executives
- Change leaders, coaches, and consultants
- People looking to deepen their change leadership and resiliency
- Life-long learners
What you will learn:
- Assess your own change leadership strengths and challenges
- Work on a Change Leadership Challenge, Competency Assessment, and Change Style Indicator
- Be introduced to the notion of Taking CARE of Our Wheel of Life
- Develop an LMC Development Plan
- Access more tools, resources, and skills to affect meaningful change
The next LMC Foundations Program
November 15th-19th, 2021, Daily Zoom Sessions
12:00 PM – 2 PM ET / 9:00 AM – 11 AM PT
In an age where agility is paramount, it’s the people that are at the centre. Change leadership becomes more about capturing the hearts, minds, and souls of those people. This program provides the tools that help you do just that.
Beverley is a great facilitator and speaker. She made us feel very comfortable and able to interact easily. I loved the topic and found myself captured in reflecting on leading meaningful change.
Bev has the unique ability to assess the gaps which leaders need to focus on to be able to move people forward toward a common vision.